23.8.10

pelik

i think i miss me.
pelik sebab i dont know which part of me yang i actually miss. or maybe some parts of me are missing. entah. tapi rasa pelik.

dan pelik lagi bila the happy feeling and positive vibe cepat sangat fade away sekarang ni. lepas dah happy, kosong balik. kosong lama-lama.

pelik lagi juga when i want to pour my thoughts, my words, my feelings, my emotions, anytime anywhere to someone or anything so badly but i just can't. i just can't. and i don't know why. that sucks. and pelik.

and how can we know yang sebenaqnya manusia-manusia that we really-really-really care are actually care for us too? will mereka-mereka be there when i need them anytime?tak penting but i just want to know tapi how? and for how long it'll last? aku ada berapa kerat saja manusia-manusia tu. jangan lah dijauhkan aku dari mereka-mereka. tapi tu lah. macam yang lepas-lepas. everything has to come to its end.
fuck you, fucked up truth.

alahai apa pulak entah nak jadi lepas ni. alahaii. aalllaaahhaaaiiii

1 comment:

. T Y D N D Y . said...

Because maybe
You're gonna be the one who saves me ?
And after all
You're my wonderwall

You know, this work both ways :)